Spa Castle Guide
Your spa experience begins as you walk through the doors. Purified air dispensers, which distribute filtered oxygen-enriched air, are generously installed throughout the facility. Each visitor is provided with an electronic watch, which will be used throughout their visit. These “keys” function to open personal shoe and clothing lockers, while also conveniently tracking accrued services and creating a running tab for any purchases made throughout your stay. Spa Castle clients are liberated from any unnecessary baggage, allowing them complete relaxation.
Each guest will be directed, by gender, to a grand locker and bath area, where they will find separate shoe and clothing lockers, vanity, lounge, and sleeping areas, as well as an ornate traditional “bath-house” —one of Spa Castle’s most unique and popular feature. Visitors are advised to shower prior to entering any of the tubs, and then are given a fresh Spa uniform to change into, promoting comfort as well as cleanliness. Common in Asian cultures, the Company respectfully ask that all guests remove their shoes while inside the facility. Spa Castle is a home away from home to all visitors and strives to provide only but the most immaculate space to enjoy.
Spa Castle is barefoot facility, Only Spa Castle slippers or socks will be permitted inside the facility. They are available for purchase in the locker rooms. Gender-separate bathing areas require full nudity. We kindly ask all guests to respect the ancient bathing cultures and adhere to policies. Spa Castle’s policies are enforced to help those who are unfamiliar with the traditional bath and spa culture make the most of their experience, while ensuring ultimate cleanliness to seamlessly introduce the purest traditions from around the world.
Because Spa Castle is “facility”-based, as opposed to the “service”-based day spa, we require an admission fee to enter. This fee gives you access to our facilities: locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy spa pools, baths, lounge areas, and fitness center. Food, beverages, massages, and treatments are additional to this price and can be purchased using your electronic watch, as desired.
Each visitor must pay an admission fee: (Effective August 1st, 2015)
Weekday Price (Monday thr Friday)
General Admission – $35
Toddlers (1-2 yrs old) – $20
Children under 4 feet tall – $25
Weekend Price (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
General Admission – $45
Toddlers (1-2 yrs old) – $25
Children under 4 feet tall – $30
Admission fee includes one pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt, as well as use of available toiletries inside the locker room.
The Key to Spa Castle
1. After paying the entrance fee, you will receive a Spa Key watch.
2. Strap the key around your wrist
3. Head to your respective Locker Room.(left for women's, right for men's)
4. Remove shoes prior to entering the Locker Room.
5. Pick up a Spa Castle Uniform at the Locker counter.(1 per guest)
1. Follow the number on your Key to the corresponding Locker.
2. Scan your Key to open. Hold the Key about 0.5 inch from the scanner.
3. After placing your items inside, scan your Key on the panel once more to retract the lock then close.
4. Locker will NOT automatically lock.
* IMPORTANT : Please make sure your lockers are securely locked prior to leaving the area.
1. Try out our Bath area, modeled after traditional Asian and European bath culture.
2. Shower prior to entering the tubs.
3. After, you can change into your Spa Uniform to experience the rest of Spa Castle.
1. Venture through our facility, enjoying our Spa Pools, Sauna and steam rooms, and numerous Lounge and Relaxing areas.
2. To purchase additional snacks, food and/or beverages and/or services, scan your Key and sign for the item.
After helping yourself to our complimentary toiletries,change back into your clothes.
You can place used towels and uniforms in their respective laundry bins. If you have rented beach towels, robes, swimsuits or tube, return them to where you had rented them.
Return to Reception to pay the accumulated balance on your Key.
* Please confirm all items on your bill to ensure accuracy.
Hours of Operation
Spa Castle is open 7 days a week, 6am to 12am(midnight).
However, certain departments have separate hours of operations:
Men and Women's Bath
Mon - Sun: 6am – 12am
Every Day : 9am-10pm
(Last Order 9:30pm)
Maru Sushi Bar
Every Day : 11am-10pm
(Last Order 9:30pm)
Pool Shack Snacks
Every Day : 12pm-10pm
(Last Order 9:30pm)
Every Day : 6am-12am
(Last Order 11:30pm)
Body Massage, Hand and Foot Reflexology
Sun – Thurs: 9:30am-10pm (Last Appointment 9:00pm)
Fri – Sat: 9:30am-11pm (Last Appointment 10pm)
Mon – Sun:
Sun-Mon: 9AM - 7PM