COVID-19: ACTIONS WE’RE TAKING
Dear All Valued Guest,
We want to start by thanking you for your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak. We fullheartedly reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure our patrons and employees’ health and safety. We would like to be completely transparent with all our clientele regarding the preventative measure we are undertaking and have been implementing here.
Actions We Are Taking:
- We are increasing our cleaning & disinfecting protocol by using EPA registered antimicrobial products for COVID-19.
- We will not be checking in guest if and when we meet a max capacity of 414 people inside our facility. Guest will have to wait to be checked-in until other guests check out.
- Our locker key watches are pre-sanitized individually right before handing them out to each guest to prevent any cross contamination
- Every surface will be wiped down every few hours of every day by our staff.
- Our hydrotherapy pool & bathtub filtration system, which is approved by the Texas Health Department, is monitored, tested, and calibrated every 2 hours.
- An air filtration system has been placed throughout our facility to effectively remove and sanitize any harmful airborne bacteria, viruses and dust.
- We urge all guests to wash their hands in our bathrooms on each floor. Additionally, hand-sanitizer and alcohol sprays will be placed throughout our facility.
- All our staff are trained to monitor customers entering the facility. We will take preventative measures at each workstation, following CDC instructions. Also each employee will be screened and checked for any flu-like symptoms before entering the facility.
We do have to announce to all customers, that if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, sore throat, body aches or troubled breathing, we unfortunately will not be able to admit you inside.
There is no greater importance than the health and safety of our guests and staff, and we must do everything we can to keep our spa safe for everyone.
If you have any doubts or concerns, please contact our call center 972-466-3740 or email Spacastleinfodesk@gmail.com
We thank you for your understanding and continued patience. We look forward to providing a pleasant experience without fear or uncertainty, but instead with peace of mind and tranquility.