Purified air dispensers, which distribute filtered oxygen-enriched air, are generously installed throughout the facility. Each visitor is provided with an electronic watch, which will be used throughout their visit. These “keys” function to open personal shoe and clothing lockers, while also conveniently tracking accrued services and creating a running tab for any purchases made throughout your stay. Spa Castle clients are liberated from any unnecessary baggage, allowing them complete relaxation.
Each guest will be directed, by gender, to a grand locker and bath area, where they will find separate shoe and clothing lockers, vanity, lounge, and sleeping areas, as well as an ornate traditional “bath-house” – one of Spa Castle’s most unique and popular feature. Visitors are advised to shower prior to entering any of the tubs, and then are given a fresh Spa uniform to change into, promoting comfort as well as cleanliness. Common in Asian cultures, the Company respectfully ask that all guests remove their shoes while inside the facility. Spa Castle is a home away from home to all visitors and strives to provide only but the most immaculate space to enjoy.
Spa Castle is barefoot facility, Only Spa Castle slippers or socks will be permitted inside the facility. They are available for purchase in the locker rooms. Gender-separate bathing areas require full nudity. We kindly ask all guests to respect the ancient bathing cultures and adhere to policies. Spa Castle’s policies are enforced to help those who are unfamiliar with the traditional bath and spa culture make the most of their experience, while ensuring ultimate cleanliness to seamlessly introduce the purest traditions from around the world.
Open 365 days a year, 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. Department hours are listed below:
- Indoor / Outdoor Pool: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Aqua Bar: 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Asya Restaurant: Thur – Mon 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (Last order 6:30 pm)
- Maru Sushi Bar: Closed until further notice
- Tonic Tapas (Pool Shack): Fri – Sun 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (Last order 6:30 pm)
- Juice Bar / Castle Cafe: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (Last Order 7:30 pm)
- Body Massage: Available starting Fri 6/12/20 10:30 am – 7:00 pm (Last appointment 6:00 pm)
- Hand & Foot Reflexology:
Closed until further notice
- Lavender & Avenue S:
Closed until further notice
- Body Scrub: Closed until further notice
- Phone Operator: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Because Spa Castle is “facility”-based, as opposed to the “service”-based day spa, we require an admission fee to enter. This fee gives you access to our facilities: locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy spa pools, baths, lounge areas, and fitness center. Food, beverages, massages, and treatments are additional to this price and can be purchased using your electronic watch, as desired. There is no re-entered and watch is activated for 24 hours.
Pricing details can be found here.
- After checking in at the reception desk, you will receive a Spa Key.
- Strap the key around your wrist.
- Head to your respective Locker Room.
- Remove shoes prior to entering.
- Pick up a Spa Castle Uniform at the Locker counter.
- Soak in one of the ornate baths, which are modeled after traditional Asian and European spas around the world.
- Please shower prior to entering the tubs.
- After, change into your Spa Uniform and experience the rest of Spa Castle.
- The number on your Key corresponds to your locker for the day.
- Hold your Key about 0.5 inches from the scanner to open.
- Place your items inside the locker, then closed the locker scan your key once more to retract the locker.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure your lockers are securely locked prior to leaving the area.
- Venture through our facility, and enjoy our Spa Pools, Sauna and steam rooms, and numerous Lounge and Relaxing areas.
- To purchase snacks, spa services, or products, just scan your Key and sign for the item.
- After helping yourself to our complimentary toiletries, change back into your clothes.
- Place used towels and uniforms in their respective laundry bins.
- Return to Reception to pay the accumulated balance on your Key.
- Please confirm all items on your bill to ensure accuracy.